Want to achieve continuous improvement of your organization business processes to boost the productivity?
You might want to try this famous Japanese concept called Kaizen 5S Framework.
It defines the route you should follow to establish a continuously improving business processes:
Inspired to embed this productivity tip in your daily work or work of your team?
- Sort (organization) - separate needed items from unneeded and eliminate the latter
- Set in order (orderliness) - keep needed items in the correct place to allow easy and fast retrieval
- Shine (cleanliness) - keep the workspace swept and clean
- Standardize (standardized cleanup) - creates a consistent approach with which tasks and procedures are done
- Sustain (discipline) - habit to maintain established processes
Check out how Comindwork helps putting business knowledge into online business apps.