Organizational memory framework is used to explain the acquisition, sharing and usage for decision making in the organizations.
It contains the following information storages which then support the decision making:
Inspired to embed this productivity tip in your daily work or work of your team?
- Individuals - organizational staff who acquires information, transform and then share to others
- Culture - keeps epics and mental models
- Transformations - organizational business processes base
- Structures - the hierarchy and functional roles
- Ecology - the work environment of the company
- External archives - the documentation and other structured informational repositories
Check out how Comindwork helps putting business knowledge into online business apps.