Emotional Intelligence greatly influences social effectiveness of the manager.
People with higher intelligence reveal more strengths and positively contribute to the organizational climate and work efficiency:
- Low Emotional Intelligence
- Aggressive, demanding, egotistical bossy, confrontational
- Easily distracted, glib, selfish, poor listener, impulsive
- Resistant to change, passive, unresponsive, slow, stubborn
- Critical, picky, fussy, hard to please, perfectionistic
- High Emotional Intelligence
Inspired to embed this productivity tip in your daily work or work of your team?
- Assertive, ambitious, driving, strong-willed, decisive
- Warm, enthusiastic, sociable, charming, persuasive
- Patient, stable, predictable, consistent, good listener
- Detailed, careful, meticulous, systematic, neat
Check out how Comindwork helps putting business knowledge into online business apps.