There are many confusing definitions for the term "Strategy".
One of the most popular is the on created in 1987 by Minzberg.
The strategy is defined as the combination of 5 P-s.
Inspired to embed this productivity tip in your daily work or work of your team?
- Plan - traditional understanding of the strategy as high-level and long-term plan to achieve company mission.
- Perspective - the company as complex cultural organization with collective efforts towards the future.
- Ploy - includes various tricks to outwit the existing and new competitors.
- Position - the method to keep the competitive position on the market by being different, affordable or accurately focused.
- Pattern - repeatable practices of creating new processes and methods for productive work.
Check out how Comindwork helps putting business knowledge into online business apps.